Sunday, November 9, 2014

OddballGreg - C.G.P. Grey

Screenshot is of http://www.cgpgrey.com/. Looks great doesn't it? I'm so good at making nice looking header images. 

Who is C.G.P. Grey? Quite simply: I have no idea. However, he does make some interesting video's in the same vein as Vsauce and SciShow who I have mentioned many times on this blog in the past, so naturally i'm going to end up talking about him.

A few days ago, curiosity got the better of me, as it is wont to do, and prompted me to search for C.G.P. Grey on YouTube following many references to his channel by various people all over the internet, not the least my most watched YouTuber; Quill18.

The result: I found a channel by someone called C.G.P. Grey who makes interesting video's that explain complex things in the world. They are very interesting, and very awesome... What more can I say on the subject: oddly very little. In a search for information on this fellow in order to provide a better detailed blogpost, I decided to peruse his various websites and online presences to find that finding anything out about the guy is pretty much a vain effort. His YouTube About page looks like this:


Better than that, his own personal website at http://www.cgpgrey.com/ is equally devoid of any actual facts about who he is and why he makes these video's, (apart from money, since that's technically the reason most people do anything.) Suffice to say I'm more likely to find the boogeyman's tax records or slenderman's face than I was at finding anything out about C.G.P. Grey oddly. Not that it matters I suppose, his video's are awesome and interesting, some of which I'm going to link below because I found them thoroughly entertaining and interesting.




In any case, that's about all I can say for this YouTuber spotlight, so do be sure to check out his video's and channel and let us know what you think down in the comments below, or via Facebook/Twitter. We here at TCSA love to hear your feedback. Also, do be sure to share this post with any friends you have who enjoy trivia or just interesting facts in general as I am sure they will enjoy C.G.P. Grey's interesting way of explaining complex things. Of course, if you yourself would like to read more fun posts such as this one in which I tell you about fun stuff on the internet, do be sure to like the Official TCSA Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter using the associated buttons on the bar to the left. Regardless of what you do, I thank you for having taken the time to read this post; hope that you have/had an absolutely FANTASTIC day, and I will speak again soon.

Happy learning my friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...