Sunday, August 10, 2014

Random Subject Saturday - Blogging Music (DjVick, ElectroDanceMovement, Others)

Hello and welcome Random Subject Saturday; the day of the week where I tell you what I listen to while writing on this blog, and where to find it if you're so inclined.

Yes... I made the "DJVick" text out of alignment just to drive you crazy... Image is a screenshot of https://www.youtube.com/user/DJVickOfficial

A lot of people have been asking me to talk about music... Truth be told, I'm not sure what I can really say on the subject, apart from perhaps what I listen to while I'm writing these blog posts. So I'm going to talk about some "Blogging Music" that I listen to each day while I write for this blog.

Blogging is not exactly an easy task. You have to figure out what you're going to say or talk about, try not sound boring, make sure that the blog looks good and is interesting to see, and mainly, put your nose to the grindstone and actually sit and type the posts out. For some people, that is somewhat easy I suppose, but I find the prospect of sitting behind a desk for long periods of time painful these days, and only mainly bearable thanks to what I fondly refer to as "Blogging Music" these days.

While perhaps somewhat strange (like myself), I've got a bunch of songs and mixes of music from YouTube arranged into playlists that I listen to while I blog. Two of the largely featured YouTube channels in the Mixes category are DJVick and ElectroDanceMovement quite simply because they have hour long sets of good music that can help me ignore the fact that I've been sitting in one place for an extensive period. (That's not a great thing with me. I'm a very active person. Imagine bottling up a Jackrabbit that's just been fed Redbull and Speed inside a tennis ball tin. That's me.) You can find the youtube playlist of these mixes that I listen to here: Mixes

The other one is something that is a bit more painful to add to, simply because it requires me to find each song individually, but on the other hand, it's a good representation of my music tastes if you're interested in that for some strange reason. Everything from Lana Del Rey, to Demon Hunter, to Cherry Kab and tons others can be found in this playlist. (There was some Taylor Swift at one point, but she got irritating. Teehee)
If you would like to go and listen to this random assortment of songs, you can find them here: Music

Admittedly, sitting behind a desk for long periods still freaks me out pretty badly despite the music, but it makes it somewhat better, so hey. And nothing good has ever been gotten easily, so I'm still more than happy to bash away on my keyboard to provide you guys with something to read each day. (And hopefully enjoy.)

In any case, so now the subject of music has been spoken on. You can stop nagging now. If you want to tell me that I listen to crap music, or wish to thank me for the playlists, you can do so in the comments below or on my Facebook or Twitter pages which you can like and/or follow using the associated buttons on the bar to the right. Also, don't forget to share this with some friends who need good music playlists I guess. I add new stuff to those every so often, and enough people have listened to them to make think they aren't all bad. I could be wrong... Regardless, I thank you for taking the time to read this article; hope that you have/had an absolutely FANTASTIC day, and I will speak again tomorrow.

Keep rocking my friends.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...